2013 vExperts, come get a free one-year subscription to Pluralsight!By David Davis
2013 vExperts (you know who you are, all 581 of you), this big gift from Pluralsight is for you!
To take a step back, for those who don’t know, VMware launched the vExpert award program in 2009 to recognize those who evangelize VMware virtualization “above and beyond” their job duties. Those individuals who are recognized evangelize VMware virtualization through books, speaking, video training, blogs, social media, webinars and at customer events such as user group meetings (VMUGs). To clarify, the vExpert award is not a merit of technical knowledge (like a VCP, VCAP or VCDX) but rather a recognition of evangelism.
Created and nurtured by John Troyer (creator of the VMware community podcast, father of the VMTN communities, mentor to thousands, pharmaceutical chemist and all around great guy), the vExpert program has blossomed into an unique group that builds the virtualization ecosystem by challenging (and rewarding) those who are most passionate.
vExperts are granted access to VMware software licenses for lab use, private beta programs and a special event at VMworld.
The vExpert award is based on your activities for the PREVIOUS year. With the year being roughly half over, you still have six months to work hard and distinguish yourself to apply for vExpert 2014 (which is based on your evangelism activities in 2013).
Being awarded vExpert in 2013 is a huge honor (one that I am very thankful for). It has made a huge difference in my life and career as an IT professional by allowing me to distinguish myself, by giving me elite access to software and betas, and by challenging me each year to continue to evangelize the virtualization solutions I feel passionate about.
For those who ARE on the list of the 581 vExperts named in 2013, Pluralsight’s special gift for you is one year of free, unlimited IT video training. This includes:
- Over 1,500 hours of IT pro video training
- Over 200 hours of VMware video training
- 30 VMware courses that include topics like vSphere 5.1, vSphere Advanced Networking, vCenter Operations Manager, vCloud Director 5.1, vSphere Performance, vSphere Troubleshooting, vSphere Design and new courses on the way (including VCAP-DCA5, EMC Storage Essentials, and more)
- Offline viewer (Win/Mac)
- iPad compatible streaming
If you are one of the 581 vExperts (we will verify), please fill out this form to receive access.
By submitting this form, you will be opting in to Pluralsight’s mailing list. We will never sell your contact information to other companies, and you can opt out at any time.
About the Author
David Davis is a CCIE, vExpert, VCP5, and VCAP-DCA. He has been in the IT industry for 20+ years and is the author of hundreds of articles and videos. He has created over 10 TrainSignal video training courses including the numerous courses that make up the best-selling VMware vSphere video training library.
Author's Website: http://www.vmwarevideos.com/
- Congrats to the 2013 vExperts!
- Free Webinar: Top 25 Free VMware Tools with vExperts David Davis & Kendrick Coleman
- I have a Pluralsight Starter Subscription from MSDN…Now what?
- Advance Your Career With Our VMware vSphere 4 VCAP Training Package
- Announcing the Pluralsight Starter Subscription for MSDN
- Train Signal’s VMware Training Wins Virtualization Review’s Reader’s Choice
- Top IT Trends to Track in 2013
- Pluralsight CEO named an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2013 finalist in the Utah Region
- Master vSphere and Transform Your IT Infrastructure with VMware vSphere Training
- Scott Lowe Teaches VMware Infrastructure Design