And The Winner Is…. Our .NET ORM Poll ResultsBy Paul Ballard
It’s been a full week since we published a poll asking users to tell us which ORM for .NET they think is best. Although there were some late entries into the field, the the winner with 37.9% of the votes is Microsoft’s own Entity Framework. Perhaps a more interesting statistic though is that 56% of the votes were against Microsoft’s products. Here are the complete results which you are welcome to question, bash, and generally discredit in the comment links.
Note that these scores include votes originally cast as “Other”. Remaining “Other” votes received only 1 vote each and are counted together.
About the Author
- Where did General Feedback go?
- Voting Now Open for TrainSignal’s 8 Year Anniversary Giveaway
- Vote For The Next Free Computer Training Video!
- Crowdsourced Course Planning
- Vote for Your Favorite Virtualization Blog and Win vSphere Training
- What Feature of Windows 8 Do You Hate The Most?
- Messy Workstations/Server Rooms Wanted for a Chance to Win!
- Free Cisco CCNA Training Contest – We Have a Winner!
- Pluralsight support and feedback
- Last Chance to Vote in the 2011 Windows IT Pro Community Choice Awards