Are You Ready To Run Windows 8 Consumer Preview?By Paul Ballard
Leap Day is going to be a big day for fans of Windows 8, and not just because of the possibility of upcoming promos from Pluralsight that might just include some great free stuff (stay tuned!). Tomorrow February 29th, Microsoft will be launching the Windows 8 Consumer Preview at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. After the launch, consumers all over the world will be able to download a beta version of Windows 8 for their own testing, development, ridicule, etc.
But are the beta bits really ready for prime-time? Do you trust the Consumer Preview enough to install it on your primary PC? Or are you going to relegate it to your brother’s old laptop that is still missing the “K” key? Let us know what you think in the poll below and of course feel free to hit us up in the comments are.
About the Author
- Preview: Windows Phone 7 App for Pluralsight On-Demand!
- Office 2010 Technical Preview With Windows 7
- How to Install and Use Windows Live Writer – Windows Live Tools Beta 3
- Windows Azure Services Platform Officially Announced
- Get Your Dream IT Job! 77 Questions You Need to be Ready For
- Is The Bell Tolling for Win32?
- Install Windows 7 RC, Keep Windows XP
- Windows 7 Exams Are On The Way, Are Vista Certifications Still Worth It?
- David Davis’ VMworld 2010 Video Preview
- Microsoft and Nokia: Strategic Partnership or Hostile Takeover?