The caption to this photo won someone 1 month of trainingBy Lora Beros
Did you know that we host contests on our social media channels every week? That’s right! Every week you have the chance to win some free training, cool gadgets or hip techie swag.
This week we hosted a caption contest for this photo staged by our wonderful and hilarious AV editors. The submissions we got are too good not to share.
- @devcision: “So it’s just a coincidence that you’ve been asking a new 4K monitor and this happens”
- @mikesussman: ” I said reboot not rebuild!”
- @deftcode: “the files are IN the computer! So simple!”
- @mathew_leising: “It worked on my machine…”
- @superkully: “When something breaks, 1 out of 3 people don’t care”
- @shekelator: “Dude, it’s never the monitor’s fault. Always check your code first!”
- @gatoconpipa: “Jason! Look! They gave me a second monitor just like you! Now i can watch my courses on Fullscr- Oh, Man…”
- @TechGuyGreg: “the force was weak with this one”
- @ProNoob13: “You know… When I ask you to throw the Word-document away, I mean the file. Not the screen it’s on.”
- @jazzs3quence: “Quick! Where’s the course on DIY monitor repair!”
- @jhalbrecht: “I said I wanted 3,840×2,160!”
- Amanda F.: “I’m never buying a monitor from IKEA again…”
- Aaron B.: “Dammit, it’s not drop your monitor, I said, monitor your drops. Title: hardware drops”
- Lars P.: “Never mind, it was too big to be a wearable device anyway…”
- Dyana R.: “‘Invisible Wall’ is a meme, mate, not a decorating tip.”
- Phil D.: “The enormity of the Pluralsight library was too much for this inferior monitor. More pixels next time please.”
- Yvan J.: “Everything went well. I opent AngularJs course on the right monitor and a Java course on the central monitor but then I opened a .Net course …”
Have a brilliant caption of your own? Share it with us in the comments. And be sure to follow and Like our Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram accounts so you don’t miss the next chance to win FREE stuff.
About the Author
Lora Beros is a Branded Content Specialist at Pluralsight with a focus on IT ops. Lora is based out of our Chicago office, which means she loves to eat, drink and hibernate during the winter. When she's not writing for Pluralsight, she's babying her chihuahua and reading up on tech. You can find her on Twitter @lora_not_laura.