Check out What’s New in Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013By Stephen Thomas
With BizTalk 2013, BizTalk adds first class support for REST interfaces, Windows Azure Service Bus and support for running as a virtual machine in Windows Azure. Our What’s New in BizTalk Server 2013 course covers these and other new features of BizTalk 2013 in detail.
In honor of the BizTalk Summit taking place in Seattle today and tomorrow and the launch of BizTalk 360 7.0, this course is being offered free of charge or the next 7 days! All you have to do is visit this redemption page and enter code: 299-1-H572-SHGQ.
There are six modules that cover the following:
- Overview of BizTalk 2013
- Using Windows Azure Service Bus with BizTalk 2013
- REST Adapter Deep Dive
- SharePoint Adapter Enhancements
- Working with BizTalk 360
- Setting up BizTalk 2013 in Windows Azure IaaS
Short on time? The first module gives a 30 minute overview of all the key new features! Even shorter on time? You can watch it at 1.5 times speed!
This class is for anyone who:
- Has worked with past editions of BizTalk and want to see what’s new
- Is interested in Cloud to On-Premise hybrid scenarios
- Is looking at some of the basics of Windows Azure Service Bus Queues, Topics, and Relays
- Wants to impress their boss
About the Author
- New course: What’s New in BizTalk Server 2013
- New course on Integrating BizTalk Server with Windows Azure AppFabric
- New course on Windows Server AppFabric Hosting
- Microsoft TechEd 2013 Day 1 Recap
- Microsoft Starts 2013 With a Bang With System Center 2012 Service Pack 1
- Get Ready for Microsoft Build 2013!
- Upgrade to Team Foundation Server 2013 with Free Support From Microsoft
- The most interesting things we’ve learned at TechEd 2013 so far
- Mid-year check-in: Top 5 2013 IT certifications
- New Course: SharePoint 2013 Development: Client Object Model and REST API