Tell us your customer support story for a chance to win 1 month free!By Lora Beros
Have you ever had a horrible customer support experience that made you want to pull your hair out and scream? You will never have that experience at Pluralsight! Our support staff has undergone some major changes in the past six months to make sure you get your problems and questions solved fast and easy. Did you know we’ve doubled our support staff and now have phone support? That’s right! If you need a problem solved in a jiffy, you can contact Pluralsight directly by phone and be greeted by one of our amazing support staff representatives (featured above).
To celebrate how amazing these people are, we’re giving you the opportunity to tell us your Pluralsight support story! Tell us a time when you contacted support and were truly pleased with your experience and you’ll be entered to win a free month of training!
Submissions are now closed. Our winning entry comes from David:
Only used them once. Video controls weren’t working. 2 mins later a chat advisor got me to switch to silverlight player and i was back underway!
*By submitting your contact information, you authorize Pluralsight to contact you via email about its products and services and special offers. We respect your privacy. We will never sell your contact information, and you can opt out at any time.
About the Author
- Pluralsight’s Customer Support Vision Becomes Reality
- Your Pluralsight story could snag you free training!
- Tell us your TrainSignal stories for a chance to win free training for a year!
- Special Holiday Offer – Buy a Month, Get a Month Free
- Pluralsight says thank you with free training for vets!
- Join Salesforce’s $1M Hackathon and land free Pluralsight training
- Share Your PowerShell Story and Win Free Training
- Programmers’ Day: The fake holiday that can land you free stuff
- Free Pizza and The Importance of Customer Service in the IT Field
- Last Chance to Win one of 7 Dell Laptops, Windows 7 and More