.NET Rocks! Talks About Teaching Kids to ProgramBy Manya Susoev
.NET Rocks!, a popular internet talk show for .NET developers, sat down with Lynn Langit and Llewellyn Falco to talk about how developers can teach their kids to program. On the show, Lynn and Llewellyn discussed their teaching methodologies, their recently released Pluralsight course, Teaching Kids Programming, and their not-for-profit company of the same name.
About the Author
- New course: Teaching Kids Programming
- Video: Teaching Kids to Repeat Themselves Programmatically
- Pluralsight’s Aaron Skonnard Interviewed about Teaching Kids Programming
- New course: Using Google’s Cloud for Developers – Google BigQuery
- Pluralsight CTO Keith Brown Interview on .NET Rocks!
- New course: Learning How to Program with Scratch
- Video: Put Your Web Apps in High Gear with Google App Engine
- Video: When Working With Big Data Use Google’s BigQuery
- Video: Add Google Compute Engine to Your Cloud Arsenal
- Talking versus Teaching–There’s a Big Difference