Free Cisco CCNA Training Contest – We Have a Winner!By Scott Skinger
Actually, we have 7 winners! In addition to the main sponsorship winner we have decided to award runner-up prizes to 6 other worthy contestants.
The 6 runner-ups will receive a free copy of our Cisco CCNA Training course. Thanks to everyone who applied. Stay tuned, we will be sponsoring another contest in the near future.
Grand Prize Winner – Michelle Scott
Michelle wins a complete Cisco CCNA training package (worth over $1400), including Train Signal’s CCNA Training course, 2 Cisco Routers, a Cisco switch, an hour question/answer session with a CCIE and an exam voucher for the CCNA exam. A few months from now Michelle is going to be a CCNA!
Runner-Up Prize Winners
These 6 contestants will each win a copy of Train Signal’s Cisco CCNA Training course. We will be in touch with each contest winner to get your address.
About the Author
Scott Skinger is the Founder and CEO of TrainSignal. Scott’s passion for technology and education started after he attended a network engineering program and passed his first certification test to become a Novell CNA. From there, Scott went on to teach at several technical computer schools, where he realized that the IT training industry was flawed, not giving students their best chance for success. With a strong belief in his ability to develop better training with methodology-based learning for real-world skills, TrainSignal was born in 2002. Today, TrainSignal has grown to more than 50 employees and its products are used by IT professionals worldwide.
- Free Cisco CCNA Training and Hardware Sponsorship – Signup Today
- Jumpstart Your Career and Use Cool IT Toys: Get CCNA Training!
- New Training Release: Cisco CCNP BSCI Training
- GFI FAXmaker Winner of MSExchange.org Readers' Choice Award
- Quest Exchange Migration Wizard: MSExchange.org Winner
- Three Myths About Cisco Exams
- Windows Server "LongHorn" Certification Upgrade
- 5 Things I Hate about the Cisco IOS (and How to Fix Them!)
- New Training Release: CWNA Wireless Networking and Administration Training
- Cisco Unified Communications