Free Cisco CCNA Training and Hardware Sponsorship – Signup TodayBy Scott Skinger
Just a quick note to make sure that all of you are aware of our CCNA Certification sponsorship.
We are looking for one person to blog about their experiences pursuing the Cisco CCNA. We are going to give away a copy of our training, Cisco hardware (two routers and a switch), an exam voucher and a one hour Q & A session with a Cisco CCIE.
We will make sure that you get your CCNA! In return, we are looking for you to share your experiences with the IT community through our blog here at Train Signal Training.
**UPDATE** This contest is now closed.
About the Author
Scott Skinger is the Founder and CEO of TrainSignal. Scott’s passion for technology and education started after he attended a network engineering program and passed his first certification test to become a Novell CNA. From there, Scott went on to teach at several technical computer schools, where he realized that the IT training industry was flawed, not giving students their best chance for success. With a strong belief in his ability to develop better training with methodology-based learning for real-world skills, TrainSignal was born in 2002. Today, TrainSignal has grown to more than 50 employees and its products are used by IT professionals worldwide.
- Jumpstart Your Career and Use Cool IT Toys: Get CCNA Training!
- New Training Release: Cisco CCNP BSCI Training
- Three Myths About Cisco Exams
- Windows Server "LongHorn" Certification Upgrade
- New Training Release: CWNA Wireless Networking and Administration Training
- 5 Things I Hate about the Cisco IOS (and How to Fix Them!)
- CIOs: Vista Will Need Heftier Hardware
- Cisco Announces Agreement to Acquire Orative
- Cisco Unified Communications
- Terremark Worldwide to Deploy Cisco CRS-1