Free jQuery Training: jQuery Fundamentals (limited time)By Aaron Skonnard
As you may have heard via ScottGu’s blog, we’ve made our new jQuery Fundamentals course FREE to the public for another 24 hours. We began this promotion yesterday in our weekly newsletter and announced it on the @pluralsight Twitter feed. You can subscribe to those feeds to get plugged into future offers like this.
The course will be available for viewing until Thursday, Feb 24 at 9pm PST.
The course was authored by the one and only, Dan Wahlin, a go-to expert in the jQuery space and one of the best instructors in the business. Dan will guide you through the features of the jQuery “write less, do more” library while he demonstrates how to select and manipulate DOM elements, process events, and build a compelling user interface for web clients. We’re looking forward to more titles like this one from Dan!
Now’s your chance to check out Pluralsight for yourself, no strings attached. If you like what you see, you can also sign-up for a free 10-day trial subscription. Happy learning.
About the Author
Aaron Skonnard is the President/CEO of Pluralsight. He works every day to deliver more value to Pluralsight's growing number of subscribers by publishing relevant, high-quality courses each and every week along with new product features to improve the modern online learning experience.
- Free Server 2008 R2 Training — Limited Time Offer!
- How to Turn 500 Words into $5,000 Worth of Free IT Training
- Don’t Miss Your Chance to Win Tons of Free Computer Training
- Policy Based Routing (PBR) Fundamentals
- Free Guide To Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Best New Features
- New Training Release: Microsoft Access 2007 Training Videos
- Last Chance to Score Free Computer Training: Don’t Miss It!
- Microsoft Cuts the Ribbon on Office 2007 UI Licensing
- And the $5,000 Worth of Free Computer Training Goes To …
- Top 3 Free Remote Access Solutions