Free Ryan Singer UI Sketching VideoBy Geoffrey Grosenbach
When we started the Play by Play series, we wanted not only to learn how skilled back-end developers work, but also how front-end developers get work done.
Ryan Singer of 37signals was at the top of our list and he certainly delivered. We did an hour of sketching and an hour of prototyping with HTML and CSS (and even a bit of Rails 3.1).
Ryan’s process is an incredible mix of back-end theory (such as test-driven development) and front-end utility (sketching and prototyping). It has already changed the way we do things at PeepCode and we think you’ll like it too.
View a free ten minutes from the sketching session in the video above.
About the Author
- Vote For The Next Free Computer Training Video!
- Are You Certifiable? Test and Update Your Skills for FREE — Wicked Fun!
- Free Cisco CCNA Training and Hardware Sponsorship – Signup Today
- Free Virtualization Management Tools from Veeam
- Virtualization Forum 2009 Plus Your Chance to Win $5,000 in VMware’s Video Contest
- Virtualization Video: Virtual Desktops
- Video Clip: How to Install SQL Server 2008 on Hyper-V
- Virtualization Video: Learn the Cloud or Die
- Video: Train Signal Interviews Mark Minasi at TechEd 2010
- Customize IE 7 Web Browser