Getting Your Head Into The Cloud ComputingBy Paul Ballard
Would you like to more about cloud computing and what it can do for your organization? In this video excerpt from David Chappell’s course “Cloud Computing: Seeing The Big Picture” you’ll learn what factors should be considered in evaluating cloud computing for your own use.
David Chappell is Principal of Chappell & Associates. Through his speaking, writing, and consulting, he helps people around the world understand, use, and make better decisions about new technology. David has been the keynote speaker for more than a hundred conferences and events on five continents, and his seminars have been attended by tens of thousands of IT leaders, architects, and developers in forty-five countries. In his consulting practice, he has helped clients such as Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Microsoft, Stanford University, and Target Corporation adopt new technologies, market new products, and educate their customers and staff.
If you’d like to learn to see the big picture of cloud computing, this course is for you. We’d also like your views on what you think the big picture of cloud computing is, so hit the comment links and let us know what you think.
About the Author
- New course: Cloud Computing: Seeing the Big Picture
- Pluralsight “Big Picture” Series
- Cloud Computing: IT Job Generator or Threat?
- Cloud Computing 101: Private vs Public Cloud
- The Problem With Cloud Computing
- A Guide to Cloud Computing Certifications
- 3 Screens and a Cloud: What is Cloud Computing?
- Cloud Computing 101: What “The Cloud” Really Is and Is It Right For You
- Microsoft, Tech Firms Seek Privacy Law
- Learn How Siri Works!