Happy Halloween from TrainSignal!By Kasia Lorenc
Happy Halloween Everybody!
We hope you have a spooky night dressing up, trick-or-treating, and having some fun!
Take a look at some photos from our Halloween party!
Oh no! A vampire is attacking Britney Spears!
Is that death by PowerPoint? Run for your lives!
Just another day at the Train Signal office …
Did the caveman figure out how to use a gun?
Winners of our Halloween Costume Contest — Tonia as Britney Spears & Gosia as a vampire
Yum … Happy Halloween!
About the Author
Kasia Lorenc served as the editor-in-chief of the TrainSignal blog from 2007 - 2012. In addition to covering a variety of topics, including IT certification, training and technology news, Kasia was also responsible for the content strategy and website management at TrainSignal. You can connect with Kasia on Twitter @kasialorenc.
- Happy New Year from Train Signal Training!
- And the $5,000 Worth of Free Computer Training Goes To …
- Happy Thanksgiving from Train Signal!
- Train Signal and Our Social Networks
- Once Upon a Time … The Story of Train Signal
- Last Chance to Score Free Computer Training: Don’t Miss It!
- How to Turn 500 Words into $5,000 Worth of Free IT Training
- Here’s Your Chance to Get Exactly What You Want!
- Happy Holidays From Train Signal
- Free Cisco CCNA Training Contest – We Have a Winner!