Video Clip: How to Install SQL Server 2008 on Hyper-VBy Ben Culbertson
Hey gang, Coach here with a really cool video clip that brings Hyper-V and SQL Server together.
Mel and I recently did a bonus video on how to install SQL Server 2008 on Hyper-V for our SQL Server 2008 Administration and Hyper-V trainings and today we wanted to share a short clip from that video.
The complete video on how to install SQL Server on Hyper-V will be available as a bonus video in both the Hyper-V and SQL Server 2008 Administration courses.
So check out the short video clip and let us know what you think!
About the Author
Ben Culbertson (MCT, MCSA, MCDBA, CIW, A+, Net+, MOS) has taught thousands of people in the Chicagoland area, and brings ten years of training, web, print, and network consulting experience to the table. Serving a two year tour of duty as an inner city high school teacher, he motivated at-risk students to achieve excellence and learned how to teach high level concepts in a rubber-meets-the-road fashion. He is also the Technical Editor and webmaster of ReliefJournal.com, a quarterly literary journal, and the Editor-In-Chief for Coach’s Midnight Diner, an annual genre anthology.
- Installing Hyper-V Server Role in 7 Easy Steps
- New Training Release: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure Training
- How to Install Windows Server 2008
- How to Install Exchange Server 2007 on Windows Server 2008
- IIS 7: Install FastCGI PHP on Server 2008
- New Training Release: Server 2008 Active Directory Training
- Install PHPMyAdmin on IIS7 and Server 2008
- Install MySQL on IIS7 Server 2008
- Install BIND DNS on Windows Web Server 2008 – Part 1
- Install Read-Only Domain Controller on Windows Server 2008