Join us on Twitter and win a Kindle FireBy Aaron Skonnard
It’s time for another Pluralsight virtual tablet raffle. This time we’re giving away an Annual Plus subscription ($499) along with the new Kindle Fire, which will hit the market on November 15th!
What can I win?
How do I enter the drawing?
Follow @pluralsight and then tweet about a Pluralsight course that you like or that you’re currently watching. Simply mention @pluralsight in the tweet and you’re good.
Each time you do, you’ll be entered to win again.
Now you can easily tweet about our courses from any course page on our site. Simply click the “Tweet” button, customize your text, and submit (see below). Give it a try!
Or you can simply RT the following tweet to enter by advertising the giveaway:
When will you announce the winner?
We’ll announce the winner via Twitter on Friday, November 18th. You must be entered by 8:00 am PST. Watch @pluralsight to catch the news.
Can I participate if I don’t have Twitter or if I don’t live in the U.S.?
You must follow @pluralsight to participate. It only takes a minute to create an account.
You can participate if you live outside of the U.S. If shipping the device is problematic or prohibited in your country, we’ll send you an Amazon gift card for $199 USD.
About the Author
Aaron Skonnard is the President/CEO of Pluralsight. He works every day to deliver more value to Pluralsight's growing number of subscribers by publishing relevant, high-quality courses each and every week along with new product features to improve the modern online learning experience.
- BUILD Virtual Giveaway on Twitter
- Pluralsight Subscriptions for all Microsoft MVPs and RDs
- DreamSpark + Pluralsight
- Free Pluralsight training on the Orchard Project
- Pluralsight introduces course assessments
- Join TrainSignal at the ‘Playing for the Kids’ Charity Event in Chicago
- Free Pluralsight Training for ReSharper Customers
- How to Join a Mac to a Windows Domain
- Join the TrainSignal Team at the 2011 Multiple Sclerosis Walk
- The New Pluralsight Blog