Migrating from Small Business Server 2003 to Exchange 2003By Gary Eimerman
Migrating from Small Business Server 2003 to Exchange 2003 Standard Part 2 Configuring Exchange
Steps necessary to migrate your Exchange organization from Small Business Server 2003 (SBS 2003) to Exchange 2003 Standard running on Windows Server 2003 Standard.
About the Author
Gary Eimerman (MCTS, MCP, A+) is an experienced Computer Hardware Technician and Support Technician. As a graduate from the University of Iowa, Henry B. Tippie College of Business with a B.B.A. in Management Information Systems, Gary brings hands-on experience with Network, Database, Project Management and Web development to the Train Signal team. He also brings 5 years of teaching experience with Enhance Inc. where he taught technology in a hands-on environment. You will greatly benefit from his passion, aspirations and knowledge towards technology.
- Exchange 2003 Hacks
- Recovering Deleted Items in Exchange Server 2003 (Part 1)
- Hardening an Exchange Server 2003 Environment (Part 2)
- Hardening an Exchange Server 2003 Environment (Part 3)
- Exchange 2007 CCR Based Mailbox Server (Part 3)
- Exchange 2007 CCR Based Mailbox Server (Part 2)
- Another View of Vista Business Adoption
- Exchange Troubleshooting Assistant
- Investing in Cisco Smart Business Communications
- ISA Firewall Publishing OWA and RPC/HTTP with a Single IP Address