Migrating from Small Business Server 2003 to Exchange 2003By Gary Eimerman
Migrating from Small Business Server 2003 to Exchange 2003 Standard Part 2 Configuring Exchange
Steps necessary to migrate your Exchange organization from Small Business Server 2003 (SBS 2003) to Exchange 2003 Standard running on Windows Server 2003 Standard.
About the Author
Gary Eimerman (VP of IT Pro Content) heads up the IT pro curriculum at Pluralsight. He brought his expertise over from TrainSignal, where he spent eight years helping to grow the company into the leader in online IT training. Gary has a B.B.A. in Management Information Systems from University of Iowa and brings hands-on experience with computer hardware, networking and administration, as well as a passion for education, to the Pluralsight team. You can follow him on Twitter: @garyeimerman.
- Exchange 2003 Hacks
- Recovering Deleted Items in Exchange Server 2003 (Part 1)
- Hardening an Exchange Server 2003 Environment (Part 2)
- Hardening an Exchange Server 2003 Environment (Part 3)
- Exchange 2007 CCR Based Mailbox Server (Part 3)
- Exchange 2007 CCR Based Mailbox Server (Part 2)
- Another View of Vista Business Adoption
- Exchange Troubleshooting Assistant
- Investing in Cisco Smart Business Communications
- ISA Firewall Publishing OWA and RPC/HTTP with a Single IP Address