New Course: Claims-based Identity for Windows: The Big PictureBy Jason Salmond
David Chappell has just published a new course: Claims-based Identity for Windows: The Big Picture
Claims-based identity is becoming the standard approach to working with identity. It provides a consistent way for applications to handle identity whether they’re accessed locally, via the Internet, across company boundaries, or in other ways.
In this course, David gives an introduction to the concepts of claims-based identity using Microsoft technologies as concrete examples. The goal is to provide a big-picture overview, explaining what this approach offers, how it works, and why you would use it.
About the Author
- New Course: Windows Azure: The Big Picture
- Video: Secure Your WCF 4.5 Services with Claims Based Authorization
- New Course: Windows Identity Foundation Patterns: On-Premise and Cloud
- New Course: Introduction to Identity and Access Control in .NET 4.5
- New Course: Identity and Access Control in WCF 4.5
- Video: Assert New Claims in ASP.NET 4.5 on Windows Server 2012
- Video: Creating a New You with Claims Validation and Transformation in .NET 4.5
- New Course: Identity and Access Control in ASP.NET 4.5
- Meet the Author: Dominick Baier on Introduction to Identity and Access Control in .NET 4.5
- New course: Cloud Computing: Seeing the Big Picture