New course: Expression Blend for DevelopersBy Megan Russell
If you’re like most developers, you maintain a healthy 10-foot pole distance from any designer tools. Unfortunately, if you do that with Blend, you’re really missing out – it’s a designer tool yes, but it definitely has its place in the developer’s toolbox as well. Shawn Wildermuth has taken on the challenge of introducing Blend to developers with this new course, which you should definitely set aside time to watch if you do anything with XAML in your development work.
Many XAML developers are happy to just bang away using angle brackets but they are missing out on a way to build great applications and save themselves a lot of work. In this course, you will learn how to master Expression Blend for the tasks that are important to developers including layout, data binding, prototyping and styling.
About the Author
- New course: What’s new in Silverlight 5
- New course: Silverlight Server Communication
- New course: IIS 7.5 for Developers
- New course: Android Development for .NET Developers
- New course: iOS for .NET Developers
- New course: Building Windows 8 Metro Apps in C# and XAML
- Get Your Microsoft Developer and Designer Tools for Free!
- Silverlight 2.0 Overview: Feature Report, Pros and Cons
- 2011 Tech Events for IT Pros and Developers
- New course: Building Windows 8 Metro Apps with C++ and XAML