New course: Force.com and Apex Fundamentals for DevelopersBy Megan Russell
Apex is the native language of the Force.com platform, and there is a huge demand for skilled developers in this space. The Java/C# like Apex language looks familiar enough that experienced developers often expect a short learning curve, but the platform is actually radically different, and requires use of a unique set of set of design patterns. In this course, you’ll learn the core concepts that are essential for every Apex programmer to learn, and a road map to further resources to help you quickly become an expert in this rapidly growing space.
Dan is also our newest published author, bringing us to have 100 very talented authors in the library. We’re lucky to have Dan creating content for us! Click here to check out his first course. We hope you enjoy it! As always, stay tuned for more courses.
About the Author
- New course: Force.com for Developers
- Meet the Author: Richard Seroter on Force.com for Developers
- New course: Maven Fundamentals
- Video: Using The Force.com To Create Reports
- New Course: ALM for Developers with Visual Studio 2012
- New Course: Java Fundamentals, Part 1
- New course: C# Fundamentals – Part 2
- New course: C++ Fundamentals – Part 2
- New Course: C++ Fundamentals