New course: HTML5 Line of Business Apps with Bootstrap, MVC4 and Web APIBy Megan Russell
Craig Shoemaker has just published a new course: HTML5 Line of Business Apps with Bootstrap, MVC4 and Web API
In this course you’ll learn to build a HTML5 line-of-business application that allows users to add data to the system even while the application is working in an offline context. You’ll see how to begin from scratch and use Entity Framework Code First to create a database based off model objects as well as maintain tables for the ASP.NET WebPages Simple Membership API. You’ll learn to build a Web API layer to expose the application’s data and secure aspects of the API using authentication and authorization rules. Further you’ll learn to build views using Bootstrap, Knockout.js, Underscore.js and HTML5 offline apps and validation APIs. Finally, you’ll see how to add ELMAH to the application in order to log exceptions and keep you informed of the health of your application. Craig has done a fantastic job with this course, click here to get started.
Craig also has HTML5 Fundamentals and HTML5 Advanced courses already in the library don’t forget to check them out if you haven’t already. I also have to recommend checking out Craig’s blog, or you can learn more about him by clicking here.
About the Author
- New course: Building ASP.NET MVC Apps with EF Code First, HTML5, and jQuery
- Let Your Apps Know Where You Are!
- New Course: Single Page Apps with HTML5, ASP.NET Web API, Knockout and jQuery
- Meet the Author: John Papa on Single Page Apps with HTML5,Web API, Knockout and jQuery
- New course: Building native mobile applications using HTML5
- Single Page Apps with HTML5, Knockout, jQuery, and Web API – Part 2 – Client Technologies
- Meet the Author: Dan Wahlin on Building ASP.NET MVC Apps with Entity Framework Code First, HTML5, and jQuery
- New course: Introduction to Bootstrap
- New course: HTML5 Canvas Fundamentals