New Course: Introduction to OAuth2, OpenID Connect and JSON Web Tokens (JWT)By Jason Salmond
Dominick Baier has just published a new course: Introduction to OAuth2, OpenID Connect and JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
In a world of light-weight and cross-platform apps, devices and services we need technologies that work well on arbitrary devices and that allow us implementing our security requirements in an interoperable and manageable way. OAuth2, OpenID Connect and JWT are the replacements for the “old-school” protocols we used to build distributed security architectures with like Kerberos, WS-Trust, WS-Federation and SAML.
Click here to start viewing the course now, and enjoy!
About the Author
- Introduction to Cisco Connect Cloud
- Remote Administration of IIS 7: Install, Configure, Connect
- How to Connect Your Xbox 360 to Your Home Server
- Single Page Apps with HTML5, Knockout, jQuery, and Web API – Part 4 – Serving JSON with ASP.NET Web API
- New course: Introduction to Mobile App Marketing
- New course: Introduction to iOS for .NET Developers
- New course: Introduction to Cryptography in .NET
- New Course: Introduction to Windows Phone 8
- New course: Introduction to Struts 2
- New course: Introduction to Nancy