New course: Introduction to Windows Azure Infrastructure as a ServiceBy Megan Russell
Vishwas Lele has just published his 1st course: Introduction to Windows Azure Infrastructure as a Service.
You may know him as a speaker and book author; because of his service as a Microsoft Regional Director for the Washington, D.C. Area; his MVP for Solution Architecture; or possibly for his various leadership positions. I could keep listing his services and accomplishments, but I’ll cut right to the chase… I’m very happy to announce Vishwas Lele as our newest published author! He has been working in the industry for over 24 yrs. It’s been said that it takes 10 years to obtain “expert” status in a given field, so you can imagine how delighted we are to have Vishwas recording for us. He currently serves as CTO at Applied Information Sciences, Inc, where he is responsible for assisting organizations in envisioning, designing, and implementing enterprise solutions. Click here to learn even more about him.
More about his 1st course…
Windows Azure is Microsoft’s application platform for the public cloud. Recent addition of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offers a powerful way for developers and devops to take advantage of the benefits of cloud computing by allowing them to provision infrastructure resources (CPU, memory and network) on the fly. These resources are typically priced per hour and you only pay for what you use. Best of all, these resources are only a service management API call away. Thus making it very interesting for developers and devops alike. Click here to get started learning from Vishwas. We hope you enjoy the course.
About the Author
- New course: Windows Azure Caching Service
- New course: Windows Azure Service Bus
- New course: Windows Azure Access Control Service
- New Course: Node on Windows and Azure
- New Course: Windows Azure Web Sites
- New Course: Elastic Scaling On Windows Azure
- New course: Building Windows Phone Applications with Azure
- New Course: Fundamentals of Azure Cloud Services and Storage
- New course on Integrating BizTalk Server with Windows Azure AppFabric
- New Course: Windows Azure: The Big Picture