New course: Mastering Visual Studio 2012By Alain Koffi Sessi
In this course, Deborah helps you master the new tools and features of Visual Studio 2012. She covers the newest features of Visual Studio 2012 including solution explorer, tab management, searching, themes, extensions, options, and automated code testing. Deborah also covers the new SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) for designing, developing, comparing and deploying databases, and the new code map for visualizing your code. Click here to start watching. Stay tuned for more courses from this author!!
More about Deborah
Deborah Kurata is an independent consultant with over 15 years of experience in designing and developing successful Microsoft .NET applications as well as mentoring software developers. Her focus is on iterative design and development, and automated unit testing. Deborah has authored several books and speaks at conferences such as VSLive and TechEd. For her work in support of software development and software developers, she has been recognized with the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) award.
About the Author
- Microsoft Releases Visual Studio 2012 Update 1
- Visual Studio 2012 Update 2 Ready for Download
- New Course: ALM for Developers with Visual Studio 2012
- Top 5 New Features in Visual Studio 2012
- Microsoft Unveils New Office Developer Tools for Visual Studio 2012
- Video: How TFS and Visual Studio 2012 Make Frantic Managers Easier To Deal With
- New Course: Introduction to Visual Studio 2012 – Part 1
- Visual Studio 2012 Launch Event Today and Exclusive Interview with Jason Zander
- New Course: Introduction to Visual Studio 2012 – Part 2
- Interview with Jason Zander on Visual Studio 2012, TFS Service Preview, and LightSwitch