New course: Ruby on Rails – A Jumpstart for .NET DevelopersBy Megan Russell
This course is for .NET developers who want to try out Ruby on Rails without investing a significant amount of time into learning both Ruby and the Rails framework. In this course, we walk through what Ruby and Rails are, how they compare to .NET languages like C# and VB. After a brief introduction to the Ruby language, we jump into building a Rails application and customizing it. Go directly to the TOC and get started on this one!
Dustin also has more courses in the library, click here to check them out and to read more about his background. I’ll sound like a broken record but I’ll say it anyway … please let us know what you think about this one on the course forum. Your feedback helps us improve, we appreciate it.
About the Author
- New course: Introduction to iOS for .NET Developers
- New course: Using Google’s Cloud for Developers – Google BigQuery
- Live Coding Rails 3 Upgrade
- New Course: ALM for Developers with Visual Studio 2012
- New course: Force.com and Apex Fundamentals for Developers
- New course: Force.com for .NET Developers
- R.I.P. Ruby Hash Rocket Syntax 1993-2010
- New course: Web Farms for Developers
- New Course: Single Page Apps JumpStart
- Heard of Geeklist? A Social Community for Developers