New course: Teaching Kids ProgrammingBy Megan Russell
This course is the first lesson from the Teaching Kids Programming courseware library. It has been designed especially for the Pluralsight audience. You can use Visual Studio to teach your own kids to program in C#. In this lesson kids will learn about objects, methods, variables and for loops in a fun and creative way.
Llewellyn Falco is our newest published author. He is an agile coach and legacy code expert. He is an international speaker and the creator of the open source testing tool ApprovalTests. Llewellyn spends most of his time programing in Java and C#. He also volunteers creating courseware and teaching kids to program. Find his blog at llewellynfalco.blogspot.com. Keep watching for more courses by Llewellyn!
We plan to grow our library of kids’ courses over time. Click here to read more about our plans. In fact, moments ago we released another course geared for teaching children how to code; check it out after you watch this one! Click here to start learning from Llewellyn and Lynn. Please let us know what you think about the courses; we appreciate your feedback! Happy learning!
About the Author
- New course: Introduction to Google Cloud
- New course: Learning How to Program with Scratch
- Google’s Cloud for Developers: Google Compute Engine
- New course: The Go Programming Language
- New Course: Introduction to 2D Game Programming with XNA
- New course: C Programming Language Fundamentals
- Video: Put Your Web Apps in High Gear with Google App Engine
- Video: Add Google Compute Engine to Your Cloud Arsenal
- New Course: Async and Parallel Programming: Application Design
- New course: Introduction to Async and Parallel Programming in .NET 4