New course: Twitter for BusinessBy Megan Russell
Hundreds of millions of people are using Twitter, and you need to get on the bandwagon! This course starts from the very beginning, showing you the basics of getting your Twitter account set up, to etiquette, and then dives deeper into how to build value from the service. For both the seasoned Twitter users and beginners, this course will be valuable in growing your business or app using Twitter. Both developers and business professionals will gain value from this course!
Jesse has spent years building apps on Twitter API from the very beginning, and evolving his career towards marketing, he’s always had a passion towards trying to help developers learn to market their apps better. At the same time, he believes it’s important that developers know they can use social media to build experiences that allow their apps to market themselves. Click here to learn even more about him.
This course will get you started in understanding the value of Twitter, why (or why not) you should consider Twitter as a marketing platform. Whether you’re a seasoned developer or just a marketer or business owner you’re going to love this course! Click here to go check it out now!
About the Author
- New course: Google+ for Business
- Join us on Twitter and win a Kindle Fire
- BUILD Virtual Giveaway on Twitter
- Meet the Author: Jesse Stay on Google+ for Business
- Video: Get the Admiration You Deserve By Letting Users +1 Your Site on Google+
- New course: Getting Started With Facebook Application Development
- Video: Unlock Facebook Page Tabs
- New course: Introduction to Mobile App Marketing
- Free Training on Facebook and Google+ for Business
- New course: Android Development for .NET Developers