New Course: Windows Azure Web SitesBy Megan Russell
Matt Milner has just published a new course: Windows Azure Web Sites
Windows Azure websites is a new web site hosting solution from Microsoft. The Azure websites hosting solution provides all the scale and reliability of the Azure platform with the ease of deploying to remote IIS server and is open to ASP.NET, Node.js, PHP developers and more. Get your first site with a database created in seconds!
What will you learn?
In this course you will learn how Windows Azure websites enables scaling your application simply and quickly to meet demand and manage costs. You will learn how to publish various types of web applications from Visual Studio, WebMatrix, or FTP and how to use continuous integration with git and Team Foundation Service to automate your deployments. In addition, you will see how to monitor and troubleshoot your web sites and how to quickly create sites with related database or using a template from the gallery to provision a working website in seconds.
Check out the ToC and get started on this course by clicking here. Happy learning!
About the Author
- New course on Integrating BizTalk Server with Windows Azure AppFabric
- New Course: Migrating Internet Applications to Azure
- New Course: Windows Azure Diagnostics
- New course: Windows Azure Caching Service
- New Course: Windows Azure: The Big Picture
- New course: Windows Azure Service Bus
- New Course: Node on Windows and Azure
- New course: Building Windows Phone Applications with Azure
- New course: Windows Azure Access Control Service
- Live from the Tech-Ed 2012 Keynote