New courses: AngularJS, Play by Play, PyGame and moreBy Manya Susoev
We hope everyone is having a great holiday season. With the year winding down, you might be wondering what the final course release count of 2013 will be. Well, we’re happy to say that of today we’ve released just over 390 courses, and we’re still on track to hit 400+ by December 31st. Yep, that’s a lot of training! And don’t forget, if you want to find out about new releases much more quickly, be sure to like our Facebook page where new courses are announced soon after they go live on our site.
Check out everything that’s been released in the last week.
- Effective Facebook Advertising by Jesse Stay
- Windows Phone Testing and Error Management by Lars Klint
- Management Strategies that will Increase Productivity Today by Jay Macfarland
- Play by Play: Scott Allen and Dan Wahlin by Geoffrey Grosenbach, et al.
- Refactoring Fundamentals by Steve Smith
- C# Extension Methods by Elton Stoneman
- WPF for the Visual Basic Programmer – Part 1 by Paul D. Sheriff
- AngularJS for .NET Developers by Eames, Cooper
- SQL Server: Database Creation, Configuration, and Alteration by Joe Sack
- The Eclipse Guided Tour – Part 2 by Tod Gentille
- Game Programming with Python and PyGame by Filip Ekberg
- Git for Visual Studio Developers by Esteban Garcia