New courses: Mobility+, Angular, PowerShell and moreBy Manya Susoev
In case you missed the exciting news, we’ve acquired Tekpub! We’ll be integrating those courses into our library over the next few months, and if you’re currently a Tekpub subscriber, you’ll be able to access all of our existing courses very soon. Check out this post from CEO Aaron Skonnard to read more about it.
Oh, and don’t worry. We weren’t too busy to work on producing new courses. In fact, we haven’t slowed down one bit! Take a look at all this fresh new content we’ve come out with in the past week.
- CompTIA Mobility+ Part 1: Over-the-Air and Network Infrastructure by John O’Neill Sr.
- CompTIA Mobility+ Part 2: Security by John O’Neill Sr.
- CompTIA Mobility+ Part 3: Device Management and Troubleshooting by John O’Neill Sr.
- Angular Best Practices by Joe Eames
- Beginning HTML 5 Game Development With Quintus by John Sonmez
- Creating Mobile Games with GameSalad by Jay McFarland
- Using Microsoft Office 2013 with SharePoint Server by Bill Kulterman
- Automated Acceptance Testing with SpecFlow and Gherkin by Jason Roberts
- PowerShell Gotchas by Jim Christopher
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (640-911) by Chris Wahl
- SQL Server: Temporary Objects by Joe Sack
- Sublime Text 3 From Scratch by Jesse Liberty
- Implementing the Reactive Manifesto with Azure and AWS by Elton Stoneman
There’s never been a better time to give us a try. If you don’t have a Pluralsight account yet, head on over to our sign up page to get 10 free days on us.
About the Author
- New courses: Angular, HTML5, careers and more
- Angular structure: refactoring for growth
- Top 7 TrainSignal Courses of 2012
- Structuring an Angular SPA
- Report: Enterprise mobility boom brings new challenges, jobs for IT pros in 2013
- New courses: CCNA, C#, WPF and more
- New courses: SQL, Grails, MVC and more
- Critical Path Training Courses
- Interview with Jennifer Huber, Wireless Mobility Solutions Expert
- New Course: Using Windows PowerShell with SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013