Now you can watch videos at high speed in our Silverlight players!By Keith Sparkjoy
We’ve upgraded both our online and offline Silverlight players to use Silverlight 5, which means that you can now watch all of our content at up to 2x speed (this upper limit is dictated by Silverlight but anything faster than 2x is very difficult to follow).
If you’re a Plus subscriber using our offline player, try playing a course online with the Silverlight player to make sure that you’ve successfully upgraded to Silverlight 5. Then you should be in good shape to receive the updated offline player the next time you run it. And if all else fails, feel free to uninstall the existing offline player and reinstall from this page if you don’t see the speed slider when playing offline videos. You won’t lose any of your cached modules when you uninstall the player.
About the Author
- How To Change The Playback Speed of Pluralsight Videos
- New course: What’s new in Silverlight 5
- New course: Silverlight Server Communication
- Silverlight 2.0 Overview: Feature Report, Pros and Cons
- Pluralsight Offline Player for PC/Mac (Beta)
- 7 Easy Ways to Speed Up a Slow PC
- New Android Beta Player (v0.86) Available for Testing
- WDS Supporting Players at Server 2008 Install Summer Camp
- Speed Up Windows Programs By Replacing Acrobat Reader
- Speed Up Your Windows Easily with Disk Defragmenting