Register for Office 2010 and SharePoint 2010 Launch EventBy Kasia Lorenc
Registration is now open for the Office 2010 and SharePoint 2010 launch events for IT professionals, with session on Visual Studio 2010 and SQL Server 2008 R2 for developers and database administrators, respectively.
There are 15 dates and locations to choose from around the US:
The sessions include information on planning, implementation, deployment and much more:
For more information and to register for one of the Office 2010 Launch Events visit www.microsoft.com/business/2010events.
And if you can’t attend any of the live events in person, check out the virtual Office 2010 launch event on May 12th .
About the Author
Kasia Lorenc served as the editor-in-chief of the TrainSignal blog from 2007 - 2012. In addition to covering a variety of topics, including IT certification, training and technology news, Kasia was also responsible for the content strategy and website management at TrainSignal. You can connect with Kasia on Twitter @kasialorenc.
- Attend a Windows 7 Launch Event — Last Chance to Register!
- Train Signal at the Microsoft Windows 2008 Product Launch Event!
- Free Microsoft Office 2010 Upgrade
- Office 2010: Is It Worth an Upgrade?
- Office 2010 Technical Preview With Windows 7
- Is SharePoint Services Microsoft’s Defense Against the Cloud?
- Microsoft Office 2010 Full Release Details
- Backstage Office 2010 File View Evolution
- Learn the Basics of SharePoint: Usage and Administration
- 5 Cool, Must-Know Things About SharePoint 2007