Office 2010: Is It Worth an Upgrade?By Heather Ackmann
Office 2010 will be coming out in the first half of next year offering more features and options for collaboration, easy access, and improvements in integration and functionality.
But will Office 2010 offer enough for current Office users to upgrade?
Will an upgrade be worth it for you?
I recently wrote an article with my colleague J. Peter Bruzzese that takes a closer look at the latest improvements in Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote and Publisher to help you make the right decision.
So if you’re interested in learning more about Office 2010 or if you’re considering upgrading, you’ll want to take a look at: Office 2010: Is It Worth an Upgrade?
About the Author
Heather Ackmann is an accomplished instructor who has taught over 4,000 students at the high school, college, and adult levels. Specializing in computer applications, writing, and literature, she holds a degree in English and Secondary Education, an Illinois Type 09 Initial Teaching Certificate, and is a Microsoft Certified Master for Office 2003. While her energetic and easy-to-follow style is ideal for beginners to computer applications, her knowledge, thoroughness, and foresight in potential problems will satisfy the more proficient user.
- Office 2010 Technical Preview With Windows 7
- 5 Great Things About Server 2008 — Is an Upgrade Worth It?
- Microsoft Office Live and Office Web and Office Online, Oh My!
- 5 Days Left! Save 91% — Over $600 on Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate
- Windows 7 Exams Are On The Way, Are Vista Certifications Still Worth It?
- Free Microsoft Office Suite? Sweet …
- MCSE vs MCITP: Is the MCSE Still Worth It?
- How to Upgrade to Windows Server 2008 from Windows Server 2003
- 70-620 MCTS Exam Prep: How to Install and Upgrade Vista
- Microsoft Office Certification – Is it Right for You?