Win 1 of 5 $100 Gift Cards in the Petri IT Knowledgebase Reader SurveyBy Jeff James
We just launched a comprehensive reader survey over at the Petri IT Knowledgebase, and we’d like to invite you to complete the survey and let us know what you think about the content that we provide (or should be providing!) to IT professionals.
We’ve always been eager to hear feedback from our readers, and this survey gives us a perfect opportunity to hear from you what we can do better to help you do your jobs more effectively. Do you want more coverage of Microsoft Hyper-V, or possibly more in-depth articles on how to manage Active Directory? Fill out the survey and let us know what you think.
In order to thank you for your participation, we’re also giving out five $100 Amazon gift cards, which will be randomly awarded to five lucky survey respondents. The survey will remain open for entries until Thursday, February 28th, so we’d encourage you to take a few minutes out of your busy schedule to complete the survey before then.
About the Author
Jeff James Jeff James is the Editorial Director for the Petri IT Knowledgebase. He was formerly the editor-in-chief of both Windows IT Pro and Microsoft Technet Magazine, and has served as an editorial director at the LEGO Company. Jeff has nearly 20 years of experience as a technology writer and journalist, and started writing technology articles for AmigaWorld, Computer Gaming World, and other tech publications and websites in the early 1990's.
Author's Website: http://www.petri.co.il
- July Music Lovers Giveaway: Ten $25 iTunes Gift Cards
- Take Our IT Certifications and Skills Survey, Win an iPad
- Last Chance to Win a Laptop and More — Don’t Miss It!
- Last Chance To Take Our IT Certifications and Skills Survey and Win an iPad
- Give the gift of Pluralsight for the holidays
- Geek gift guide 2011
- CompTIA A+ Exam Prep: Adapter Cards and Their Functions
- 2012 Gift Ideas for IT Pros and Tech Geeks
- Petri IT Job Board (Beta) Launched Today
- Speed Up Windows Programs By Replacing Acrobat Reader