Pluralcast 45 : Mario Cardinal on Agile ArchitectureBy Aaron Skonnard
Listen to this episode [38:51]
Mario Cardinal spends a lot of time thinking through the nuances of system architectureand agile software development. He joins us on the Pluralcast to talk about his ideas around agile architectures and tracing system architecture back into requirements.
Mario is a Microsoft ALM MVP, host of the Visual Studio Talk Show (French), and leader of the architecture user group in Montreal.
About the Author
Aaron Skonnard is the President/CEO of Pluralsight. He works every day to deliver more value to Pluralsight's growing number of subscribers by publishing relevant, high-quality courses each and every week along with new product features to improve the modern online learning experience.
- New course: Introducing More of Visual Studio 2010
- IP Addressing and Routing Part 1: IP Address Architecture
- New course: Introduction to Visual Studio 2010
- New course on UML modeling in VS2010
- VoIP Architecture: VoIP Call Components
- New course on ReSharper
- Get Your Microsoft Developer and Designer Tools for Free!
- New course: Unit Testing with MSTest
- INFOGRAPHIC: The History of Microsoft
- Microsoft’s Makeover