Pluralsight doubles library in 2012 – Now 400 courses!By Steve Woolley
2012 was an amazing year at Pluralsight – we doubled the size of our online training library for professional developers to 400 courses!
Although we’ve doubled our library for several years in a row now, we want to give it one more shot in 2013. Yes, you heard that right. We want to double it again!
It’s an aggressive goal but we’d like to see at least 400 new courses hit our library before the end of 2013. Doing so will provide more value to our customers, and more breadth and depth in our library coverage.
As we work to increase our production rate, we will not sacrifice quality. In fact, we’re working hard to improve the quality of our titles by embracing what we now find to be most effective. We’re always bringing on great new authors – experts in their fields – who will add tremendous value to the future of our library.
2013 promises to be an even better year for Pluralsight customers. It will be a year of tremendous growth for online education, and Pluralsight is committed to providing the best online resource for today’s serious, hardcore developers.
About the Author
- Critical Path Training Joins the Pluralsight Library – Over 30 SharePoint Courses Today!
- SQLskills Joins the Pluralsight Library to Deliver Hardcore SQL Server Training Online
- Welcome to the New Pluralsight
- Pluralsight reaches 1,000 hrs of video, 150k users!
- Pluralsight “New Releases” Newsletter – September 4, 2012
- Pluralsight + SharePoint = Awesomesauce
- Pluralsight Reaches 200K User Accounts and 20K Videos!
- Tell us what courses you want in 2012 and beyond
- Pluralsight “New Releases” Newsletter – October 2, 2012
- New Patterns for the Design Patterns Library: Builder & Prototype