Pluralsight scheduled maintenance tomorrow morning (Mar 22)By Keith Sparkjoy
Pluralsight is scheduling an hour of downtime for maintenance starting at 06:00 MDT (UTC-7) tomorrow (March 22). We don’t expect to be down for long (15 minutes at least, 1 hour at most), but we wanted to give everyone a heads up.
We’ll be deploying a pretty major update to our back end database, and this time is mainly to give the data conversion code to run. When we’re done, our entire user account database will be in RavenDB. Woohoo!
About the Author
- Pluralsight CTO Keith Brown Interview on .NET Rocks!
- Pluralsight is hiring senior .NET developers!
- Lose The SQL With RavenDB
- Pluralsight “New Releases” Newsletter – February 21, 2012
- How to login to the Pluralsight mobile apps
- New course: Introduction to Raven DB
- Pluralsight for Windows Phone 7 now available
- New Pluralsight Account Management Features
- Pluralsight for iOS now available
- Nook News from Pluralsight