Pluralsight tours GitHub HQ 3.0By Manya Susoev
While we were at DevBeat in San Francisco this week, we got the chance to take a tour of GitHub HQ 3.0, and boy were we impressed! Between the design, the amenities and the cool, creative culture and vibe, those that work out of GitHub’s office truly are fortunate. They even have a speakeasy and a room modeled after the Oval Office!
Check out some of the photos we took while we were there.
About the Author
- GitHub for Windows Released
- Microsoft’s Springboard Series 2011 Tour: Coming to a City Near You
- Pluralsight Continues Its Commitment to High Quality Content Creation with Its Own Recording Studio
- The Pluralsight Christmas Party 2012
- Photos from the Pluralsight MVP Summit Breakfast
- Swapping Heads with Windows Live Photo Gallery 2011
- Krystyl Baldwin Joins Pluralsight From San Francisco
- The sound of no command
- The Pluralsight Revolution in India
- Pluralsight “New Releases” Newsletter: August 20, 2013