Join Salesforce’s $1M Hackathon and land free Pluralsight trainingBy Dana Gagnon
Salesforce devs, we’ve got a serious hackathon to tell you about. Most hackathons end in bragging rights and exhaustion, but Salesforce is hosting one that ends in an epic prize: $1M. The hackathon is part of its annual Dreamforce convention, taking place November 18-21 in San Francisco, California. The only criteria? Build the coolest mobile app using Salesforce platform technologies and be present at the event.
So where do you start? First, register for a free (yes, free) Hacker Pass, available until 5 p.m. PST on November 14. Then, complete the entry form below to get a free one-month pass to Pluralsight, which includes access to 1,100+ developer and IT admin courses. That includes eight on Salesforce to give you just the skills you need to build that winning app.
By submitting this form, you will be opting in to Pluralsight’s mailing list. We will never sell your contact information to other companies, and you can opt out at any time.
About the Author
Dana Gagnon is the Director of Branded Content at Pluralsight. After working for years in Chicago media, she joined the team in 2012 to continue bringing quality news, tips and more to Pluralsight's audience. Find her @ChicagoDana or on Google+.
Author's Website: http://blog.pluralsight.com/
- Pluralsight says thank you with free training for vets!
- Your Pluralsight story could snag you free training!
- Programmers’ Day: The fake holiday that can land you free stuff
- See What Everyone’s Talking About: Get a FREE Pluralsight Day Pass!
- Pluralsight at Dreamforce 12
- Free Pluralsight AOP Training for PostSharp Customers
- Pluralsight gets hairy for No Shave November
- Free Pluralsight Training for ReSharper Customers
- TrainSignal joins forces with Pluralsight to bring you more training
- Free Pluralsight training on the Orchard Project