SQLskills Joins the Pluralsight Library to Deliver Hardcore SQL Server Training OnlineBy Aaron Skonnard
We are pleased to announce a strategic content partnership with SQLskills, the leader in hardcore SQL Server classroom training. Moving forward, SQLskills will also publish their world-renowned SQL Server courses through the Pluralsight online training library!
Pluralsight subscribers will receive access to all future SQLskills online courses at no additional cost, illustrating the growing value of a Pluralsight subscription. Customers who attend SQLskills classroom events will also receive access to the SQLskills online courses at no additional cost, thereby offering students a compelling hybrid learning solution. Hence, this partnership delivers more value to both Pluralsight and SQLskills customers.
SQLskills is powered by Paul Randal and Kimberly Tripp, two of the world’s most respected SQL Server experts. The company provides the highest quality and most in-depth SQL Server classroom training in the market. SQLskills is currently the only company where all employees who conduct in-person training are instructors for Microsoft Certified Master (MCM) certifications. These instructors will now create the same or similar courses for the Pluralsight library, thereby making them available to developers, data-architects and database administrators around the globe.
SQLskills recently published four courses in the Pluralsight library and they already have six more planned for release before the end of September. We are thrilled with this new partnership and want you to give you a small taste of what you can expect from it in the future. So today, we are making a few of their courses available for FREE:
- SQL Server: Performance Troubleshooting Using Wait Statistics by Paul Randal
- SQL Server: Collecting and Analyzing Trace Data by Jonathan Kehayias
- SQL Server: Transact-SQL Basic Data Retrieval by Joe Sack
You will need to follow @sqlskills and @pluralsight on Twitter before you can request the free activation code. If you’re not on Twitter, it only takes a minute to register. Once you activate your code, you’ll receive a FREE 30-day subscription to the courses listed above. However, you only have until September 11th to request your code, so act now!
Pluralsight is committed to providing customers with the highest quality, in-depth, and up-to-date courses available online today. With this partnership, Pluralsight and SQLskills will release over a dozen new SQL Server courses by the end of this year. Enjoy!
About the Author
Aaron Skonnard is the President/CEO of Pluralsight. He works every day to deliver more value to Pluralsight's growing number of subscribers by publishing relevant, high-quality courses each and every week along with new product features to improve the modern online learning experience.
- Pluralsight and SQLskills collaboration
- Free Pluralsight AOP Training for PostSharp Customers
- Free Pluralsight Training for ReSharper Customers
- New Course- SQL Server: Myths and Misconceptions
- New Course: Enterprise Library Overview
- WebsiteSpark + Pluralsight
- Welcome to the New Pluralsight
- Free Pluralsight training on the Orchard Project
- New Course: SQL Server: Transact-SQL Basic Data Retrieval
- Pluralsight “New Releases” Newsletter – April 04, 2012