Just Six Percent of American Business PCs can run Vista PremiumBy Gary Eimerman
A new study by Softchoice Corp. has found that about half of the average business PCs in North America are unable to meet the minimum requirements for Windows Vista, while 94 percent do not meet the requirements for Vista Premium… Learn More…
About the Author
Gary Eimerman (MCTS, MCP, A+) is an experienced Computer Hardware Technician and Support Technician. As a graduate from the University of Iowa, Henry B. Tippie College of Business with a B.B.A. in Management Information Systems, Gary brings hands-on experience with Network, Database, Project Management and Web development to the Train Signal team. He also brings 5 years of teaching experience with Enhance Inc. where he taught technology in a hands-on environment. You will greatly benefit from his passion, aspirations and knowledge towards technology.
- Another View of Vista Business Adoption
- CIOs: Vista Will Need Heftier Hardware
- Holiday PC Buyers to Get Vista Upgrades
- New Windows Vista Exam
- OEMs Unveil Their Windows Vista Upgrade Plans
- Investing in Cisco Smart Business Communications
- Migrating from Small Business Server 2003 to Exchange 2003
- Listen and Learn
- Who You Gonna Call? Trustbusters!
- With Vista Clock Ticking, Timing Is Everything