Win big this Halloween with #TechHorrorMoviesBy Lora Beros
“Thankskilling,” “Chopping Mall,” “Bikini Bloodbath Car Wash”? Come on, we can do better than that!
Here at Pluralsight, we love a cheesy horror movie. We want to celebrate Halloween by coming up with the best tech-themed horror movie titles (think “I Know What You Coded Last Summer,” “The Developing Dead”).
Want to get in on the fun? Post your horror movie titles to our Facebook wall now through Thursday or tweet us your title with #TechHorrorMovies. On Thursday, we’ll randomly select one participant to win a PlayStation Vita Walking Dead Bundle pack, so you can get your zombie on.
We’ll also post our 10 favorite submissions to the blog. Check out the official contest rules here.
Good luck and happy Halloween!
About the Author
- Sony and Unity Announce a Strategic Partnership: Unity for PlayStation
- Ed Liberman Wins the 2009 Halloween Costume Contest
- Train Signal’s Halloween Costume Contest 2010
- Happy Halloween from TrainSignal!
- Vote for Your Favorite Halloween Costume and Win Free Training
- TrainSignal’s 2012 Halloween Costume Contest: Vote and Win Free Stuff
- Official Contest Rules
- Hooray for Sysadmin Day! Enter our contest to win a free year of training
- TrainSignal’s 2011 Halloween Costume Contest: Vote and Win Free Training
- Programmers’ Day: The fake holiday that can land you free stuff