6 top-paying tech jobs for 2014By Manya Susoev
According to recently released salary guides from Robert Half Technology and The Creative Group, companies are raising base salaries of in-demand roles in order to keep up with fast-changing trends in tech. The biggest increases were seen in roles where IT and digital professionals would help organizations boost their competence in data and business intelligence, information and network security, and mobile design and development. Companies are hoping that the increased salary incentives will help with their recruiting challenges when it comes to luring skilled individuals to fill these roles.
Jobs that are expected to see the largest increases in base salary include:
- Mobile applications developer – 7.8 percent increase, $100,000 to $140,000 salary range
- Business intelligence analyst – 7.4 percent increase, $101,250 to $142,250 salary range
- Information systems security manager – 6.8 percent increase, $115,250 to $160,000 salary range
- User experience designer – 7.5 percent increase, $78,000 to $120,000 salary range
- Mobile designer – 6.3 percent increase, $66,000 to $103,000 salary range
- User experience specialist – 5.9 percent increase, $79,000 to $118,000 salary range
Check out the full release in the Robert Half Technology press room.
Ready to test your skills in Mobile Web Development? See how they stack up with this assessment from Smarterer, the newest addition to the Pluralsight family. Start this Mobile Web Development test now.