New Training Release: Small Business Server 2003 TrainingBy Dave Lawlor
Microsoft’s Small Business Server offers small to medium sized business the opportunity to level the technology playing field with big business. The advantages for using SBS are many, but simply put, this advanced integrated network solution is the most cost effective way to get your business up and running securely. It will save you time, money, and best all – help you serve your customers and clients better!
Whether you own, work for, or consult a small to medium size business, our new SBS training videos have everything you need to squeeze every ounce of productivity out of Small Business Server 2003 and 2003 R2.
Here’s what you get with our Microsoft Small Business Server 2003 Training:
- 16 in-depth videos covering what you need to know to implement Email via Exchange Server, Databases via SQL Server, share files and info with Sharepoint Server and more.
- Expert training from veteran IT Pro Jon Hassell that starts from the ground up and delivers info that will have you ready to consult, plan, deploy and administer Small Business Server.
- A comprehensive Small Business Server “How To” guide (PDF on CD) that walks you through all of the steps necessary to setup your own Small Business Server Network
- 75 Practice Questions for Exam 70-282 and much more!
Learn More about our SBS 20063 Training and view the Free Demo Now!
About the Author
Dave Lawlor (MCTS, MCP, A+) has been working in the IT field since leaving the U.S. Army in 1996. Working his way up from printer hardware repair to running a corporate datacenter for a multinational corporation, Dave has seen many environments throughout the years. Focusing on web sites and search engine optimization the last few years, with the release of Server 2008 it has renewed his passion for the Wintel platform and server technologies. David also runs Windows-Server-Training.com where he posts free videos and walk-throughs for a variety of server technologies. David currently works as a freelance technical consultant and writer for a variety of companies in the Chicago area.
Author's Website: http://www.DaveLawlor.com
- Migrating from Small Business Server 2003 to Exchange 2003
- Why Small Business Server?
- Mailbox Enabling a New User Account in Exchange Server 2003
- Hardening an Exchange Server 2003 Environment (Part 2)
- Hardening an Exchange Server 2003 Environment (Part 3)
- Exchange 2003 SMTP Namespace Sharing
- Recovering Deleted Items in Exchange Server 2003 (Part 1)
- Exchange 2003 Hacks
- New Training Release: CompTIA A+ 2006 Training
- New Training Release: Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 Training