TrainSignal VMware Training Named Reader’s Choice Preferred Product in Virtualization ReviewBy Dana Gagnon
What a way to kick off the new year! Virtualization Review magazine has named TrainSignal’s VMware Video Training Library a “Preferred Product” in virtualization training as part of its 2013 Reader’s Choice Awards and Ultimate Buyer’s Guide, billed as a “guide to the best companies and products in the virtualization market.” Noting that “the demand for virtualization training is only going up as virtualization becomes more sophisticated and integrated with cloud and other core datacenter technologies,” the publication named Global Knowledge Training LLC Cloud Computer Courses as the winner, followed by TrainSignal, NetCom and Intense School.
About the Author
Dana Gagnon is the Senior Manager of Branded Content at Pluralsight. After working for years in Chicago media, she joined the team in 2012 to continue bringing quality news, tips and more to Pluralsight's audience. Find her @ChicagoDana or on Google+.
Author's Website: http://blog.pluralsight.com/
- Virtualization Review 2010 Readers’ Choice Awards: Vote for Us!
- Train Signal’s VMware Training Wins Virtualization Review’s Reader’s Choice
- Train Signal Named The Best Training and Certification Product
- New Training Release: VMware vSphere 5 Training
- Join Us for a Free Virtualization Webinar with vExpert David Davis
- GFI FAXmaker Winner of MSExchange.org Readers' Choice Award
- New Training Release: VMware Server Training
- New Training Release: Microsoft Server Virtualization Training
- New Training Release: VMware vSphere Pro Series Training Vol. 2
- New Training Release: VMware ESX Server Training