Video: Add a Bit of Dash to Your Data with jQuery and MVC 4By Paul Ballard
Scott has worked on everything from 8-bit embedded devices to large scale web sites during his 15+ years in commercial software development. Since 2001, Scott has focused on server-side and web technologies, like ASP.NET, ASP.NET AJAX, Windows Workflow, Silverlight, and LINQ. Scott is also a speaker at national conferences like VSLive!, as well as code camps and user groups near his hometown of Hagerstown, MD. Scott has been recognized as a Microsoft MVP since 2005, and has written or co-authored several books on Microsoft technologies. Scott founded the site OdeToCode.com in 2004.
You can watch the full HD version of this video along with the other 7 hr 22 min of video found in this professional course by subscribing to Pluralsight. Visit Building Applications with ASP.NET MVC 4 to view the full course outline. Pluralsight subscribers also benefit from cool features like mobile apps, full library search, progress tracking, exercise files,assessments, and offline viewing. Happy learning!
About the Author
Paul Ballard is a Chief Architect specializing in large scale distributed system development and enterprise software processes. Paul has more than twenty years of development experience including being a former Microsoft MVP, a speaker at technical conferences such as Microsoft Tech-Ed and VSLive, and a published author. Prior to working on the Windows platform, he built software using a vast array of technologies including Java, Unix, C, and even OS/2.
- Video: Unleash Your Mobile UI Voodoo with jQuery Mobile
- Video: Access OData Across Site Barriers with JSONP in jQuery
- Video: WCF Data Versioning Made Easier
- Video: Using NHibernate to Pluck Data Into Orchard CMS
- Video: Put Your Data On The Straight and Narrow with JsRender Data Paths
- Video: Report On Data Your Way With Custom Binding in Telerik Reporting
- Video: Resolve Your Dependency Issues in ASP.NET MVC3
- Video: Get The Big Picture on Big Data
- Video: Get the Big Picture on Big Data with Hadoop and Azure
- Video: Using Named Parameters in The Enterprise Library Data Access Block