Video: Add a Bit of Dash to Your Data with jQuery and MVC 4By Paul Ballard
Scott has worked on everything from 8-bit embedded devices to large scale web sites during his 15+ years in commercial software development. Since 2001, Scott has focused on server-side and web technologies, like ASP.NET, ASP.NET AJAX, Windows Workflow, Silverlight, and LINQ. Scott is also a speaker at national conferences like VSLive!, as well as code camps and user groups near his hometown of Hagerstown, MD. Scott has been recognized as a Microsoft MVP since 2005, and has written or co-authored several books on Microsoft technologies. Scott founded the site OdeToCode.com in 2004.
You can watch the full HD version of this video along with the other 7 hr 22 min of video found in this professional course by subscribing to Pluralsight. Visit Building Applications with ASP.NET MVC 4 to view the full course outline. Pluralsight subscribers also benefit from cool features like mobile apps, full library search, progress tracking, exercise files,assessments, and offline viewing. Happy learning!
About the Author
- Video: Unleash Your Mobile UI Voodoo with jQuery Mobile
- Video: Access OData Across Site Barriers with JSONP in jQuery
- Video: WCF Data Versioning Made Easier
- Video: Using NHibernate to Pluck Data Into Orchard CMS
- Video: Put Your Data On The Straight and Narrow with JsRender Data Paths
- Video: Report On Data Your Way With Custom Binding in Telerik Reporting
- Video: Resolve Your Dependency Issues in ASP.NET MVC3
- Video: Get The Big Picture on Big Data
- Video: Get the Big Picture on Big Data with Hadoop and Azure
- Video: Using Named Parameters in The Enterprise Library Data Access Block