Video: Cloud Scripting with Node.js on AzureBy Paul Ballard
PowerShell isn’t the only scripting technology in town when it comes to working with Azure services. In this video excerpt from Paul O’Fallon’s new course Node on Windows and Azure you’ll see how to use a Node.js script to create containers on Azure as well as how to handle some of the limitations inherent when working with Azure REST services using a closure. In the full course he also covers topics such as working with Azure storage, using the Azure Service Bus, and deploying to Azure using the command line.
As an Enterprise Architect by day, Paul is responsible for providing strategic direction and implementation guidance in the application architecture space. As an open-source contributor by night, he has published several node.js modules, and submitted numerous pull requests for others’ projects. Paul has more than 19 years in the Information Technology industry spanning academic, start-up and enterprise environments.
You can watch the full HD version of this video along with the other 3 hr 24 min of video found in this professional course by subscribing to Pluralsight. Visit Node on Windows and Azure to view the full course outline. Pluralsight subscribers also benefit from cool features like mobile apps, full library search, progress tracking, exercise files, assessments, and offline viewing. Happy learning!
About the Author
- New Course: Node on Windows and Azure
- Video: Kill Cloud Service Bugs Dead with Windows Azure Diagnostics
- Video: Get the Big Picture on Big Data with Hadoop and Azure
- Video: Scripting SQL Server with PowerShell
- Video: Combine Powershell and WMI for Better Scripting
- Video: Secure the Cloud Using the Amazon Web Services .NET SDK
- New course: Windows Azure Service Bus
- Video: Make SQL Server Drop the Wait
- Video: Mythbusting SQL Server Indexing
- Push Your Media and Encoding Into The Cloud with Windows Azure Media Services