Video: Get To Know Your App StoreBy Paul Ballard
It takes more than just slick code to make a top selling app, and in this excerpt from Amber Mac’s new course Introduction to Mobile App Marketing you’ll get some solid statistics on the most popular app stores and an understanding of how that can affect your application targeting. In the full course Amber also covers app pricing, app store rules, and timing your launch.
Amber MacArthur (AKA Amber Mac) is the President of Konnekt Digital Engagement (www.konnektnow.com) and the bestselling author of Power Friending, a social media guide for business professionals. As the Miami Herald said in the review of her book, “Amber Mac is a virtual Swiss Army Knife of (social) networking.” She is also a well-known blogger for Fast Company, a national TV host, an international speaker, and a podcaster on Leo Laporte’s TWiT.tv network. Konnekt’s clients include motivational speaker Tony Robbins, Adobe, the American Dental Association, and many other leading organizations.
You can watch the full HD version of this video along with the other 25 min of video found in this professional course by subscribing to Pluralsight. Visit Introduction to Mobile App Marketing to view the full course outline. Pluralsight subscribers also benefit from cool features like mobile apps, full library search, progress tracking, exercise files,assessments, and offline viewing. Happy learning!
About the Author
- Video: Social Media Lessons Learned by Blending an iPad
- New course: Introduction to Mobile App Marketing
- Video: En-Gauge Your Users with Kendo UI
- Video: Put Your Messaging On the NServiceBus
- Video: Bridging the PhoneGap
- Video: Let NuGet Manage Your Codes Dependencies
- Video: Give Your Websites a Kick with Bootstrap
- Video: Get Dynamic with Objective-C
- Video: Unleash Your Mobile UI Voodoo with jQuery Mobile
- Video: Navigate With Purpose Using Struts 2