Video: Put the Wraps on Your Exceptions with Enterprise Library Exception Handling Application BlockBy Paul Ballard
Managed exceptions in .NET code only go so far in fully handling errors in an enterprise scale application. In this video excerpt from John Sonmez’ new course Exception Handling Application Block you’ll see how to harness the power of Enterprise Library to wrap up thrown exceptions into a consistent model. In the full course John also covers topics like WCF and Custom handlers, logging, and mapping values.
John has spent many years working as a consultant for many different projects and has deep ties to the agile community who along with developing in C#/.NET has also begun to focus on mobile applications in Android and iOS.
If you’d like to learn more about how to properly manage exceptions in your .NET code, check out this course now.
You can watch the full HD version of this video along with the other 1 hrs 17 min of video found in this professional course by subscribing to Pluralsight. Visit Exception Handling Application Block to view the full course outline. Pluralsight subscribers also benefit from cool features like mobile apps, full library search, progress tracking, exercise files, assessments, andoffline viewing. Happy learning!
About the Author
- New Course: Exception Handling Application Block
- New Course: Enterprise Library Caching Application Block
- Video: Using Named Parameters in The Enterprise Library Data Access Block
- Video: Get Started with Enterprise Library
- New Course: Logging Application Block
- New Course: Data Access Application Block
- New Course: Enterprise Library Overview
- Video: Making Java Threads Play Nice
- Video: Bridging the PhoneGap
- Video: Make MVVM Simple With Knockout