Video: Turn Scary Monster Image Requests into Nice SpritesBy Paul Ballard
Robert Boedigheimer works for Schwans Shared Services, LLC providing business solutions with web technologies and leads Robert Boedigheimer Consulting, LLC. Robert has been designing and developing web sites for the past 15 years including the early days of ASP and ASP.NET. He is a columnist for aspalliance.com, an ASP.NET MVP, an author, and a MCPD: ASP.NET 3.5. Robert has spoken at industry conferences including the Heartland Developers Conference, DevLink, DevTeach, Tulsa Tech Fest, DevWeek, DevReach, SDC, TechEd, DevConnections, AJAXWorld, and numerous national and international events.
You can watch the full HD version of this video along with the other 7 hr 36 min of video found in this professional course by subscribing to Pluralsight. Visit A Web Developer’s Guide to Images to view the full course outline. Pluralsight subscribers also benefit from cool features like mobile apps, full library search, progress tracking, exercise files,assessments, and offline viewing. Happy learning!
About the Author
- Video: Track Down Failed Requests in IIS 7
- New course: Web Performance
- Video: Making Java Threads Play Nice
- New course: A Web Developer’s Guide to Images
- Video: Composing an HTTP Masterpiece with Fiddler
- New course: Extending IIS 7.5 with Modules and Handlers
- Video: This Is Not The String You’re Looking For – Advanced String Searching Algorithms
- New course: Fiddler
- Video: Scripting SQL Server with PowerShell
- Pluralsight “New Releases” Newsletter – December 11, 2012