Encrypt Your USB Drives with BitLocker To GoBy Chris Magiet
In this video, follow along with as a mobility expert uses encryption software, BitLocker To Go, for encrypting a USB drive connected to a Windows 8 machine.
Go here to read more on the enhanced speed and capabilities in BitLocker:
- Pre-provisioning with Clear Protector
- Encrypted space options
- Troubleshooting situations
If you’re not using BitLocker yet, you may be overlooking one of the simplest Microsoft security features that can be very easy to set up, and show others how to use as well.
About the Author
Chris Magiet is a web editor for TrainSignal curating breaking IT news and serving up the latest free videos and tutorials on the blog. He’s an unashamed music junkie and if a coffee I.V. is ever invented, it’s probably safer that you don’t let him find out. Follow @thechriscore for cool news and stories, and happenings at TrainSignal HQ.
Author's Website: https://twitter.com/thechriscore
- How to Use BitLocker in Windows 8
- Protect Your Files in Windows 7 Using BitLocker – Part 1
- Protect Your Files in Windows 7 Using BitLocker To Go – Part 2
- AD RMS: Encryption – EFS and BitLocker
- IT Certifications 101: The Why, What and How of IT Certifications
- How to Configure Storage DRS Datastore Clusters in VMware vSphere
- The Top 7 Most Reliable SSL Certificate Providers
- What is HP Converged Systems?
- How to Configure VMware Affinity Rules for DRS and Storage DRS
- Top IT Conferences of 2013 (January to June)